SellerLogic Tools: Connection of the Belgian marketplace is now available!
Amazon has been eyeing the Belgian market for some time now and now it’s official:: Amazon Belgium has opened its virtual doors and launched at Amazon.com.be. Just in time for the holidays!
From now on you can optimise the prices of your products on the Belgian marketplace with the SellerLogic Tools!
While the connection to the new marketplace happens automatically for Lost & Found, you can follow the steps below to add it for the Repricer:
Add a new marketplace: Here’s how!
1. Log in to your account using this link.
2. Go to your settings via the gear icon at the top right and select “Amazon Accounts” there.
Or use this link to go directly to your “Amazon Accounts”.
3. In the “Account Management” menu, you can see your existing marketplace connections, as well as account information and tools. Click on the “Repricer” tab.
4. Then click on “Add marketplace” in the top right-hand corner.
5. A small window appears. Select “Amazon BE” from the drop-down menu and click on “Add”.
6. If you would like to add multiple marketplaces, repeat steps 4 and 5.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact SellerLogic customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 211 900 64 120.
Image Credits: © khunkornlaowisit – vecteezy.com