Two-Factor Authentication: How It Works!
- Log in to your SellerLogic account.
- Click on “User profile” under “Settings” or use “Profile” in the drop-down menu behind the account item.
- Navigate to the “Two-factor authentication” tab in the menu on the left and click on “Enable two-factor authentication”. Enter your cell phone number there and click on “Save & send code”. You will then receive a number via SMS, which you enter in the corresponding field in your SellerLogic account. Then click on “Confirm”.
- Now install the Authy soft token authenticator app. Alternatively, you can use a tool of your choice.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Switch back to your SellerLogic account to the “Two-factor authentication” tab.
- Scan the code using the smartphone app. To do this, click “Add Account” in the app under the three dots in the upper right corner. In the desktop app, click the plus icon. Follow the instructions if necessary.
Alternatively, you can manually enter the key we provide in your SellerLogic account below the QR code.
- Transfer the six-digit code provided to you by the soft token authenticator into the field provided within the “Two-factor authentication” tab in your SellerLogic account.
- Copy the provided recovery codes and keep them in a safe place. These codes may be needed to restore your account.
- Your two-factor authentication is complete now.
- Now, as soon as you log in to your SellerLogic account, we will ask you for the six-digit code from your soft token authenticator. Codes are valid for 30 seconds before a new sequence of numbers is generated.
Enables, by means of dynamic and intelligent price control, to place the products in the Amazon Buy Box and sell them at the highest possible price.
SellerLogic Lost & Found
Monitors FBA processes for possible errors and assists sellers with their refund claims against Amazon. The seller sends the cases to Amazon via copy & paste.