Lost & Found Update – Forward Amazon’s Responses Directly to SellerLogic
In addition to expanding the range of software solutions, the improvement of already existing tools is an important part of SellerLogic’s corporate development. The goals we aim for are the same ones we have been pursuing since day one: More time, less workload and faster results for customers and clients.
Direct Forwarding of Your Amazon Communications
Lost & Found provides you with the necessary texts for opening cases with Amazon in SellerCentral, which you submit to Amazon through copy & paste. If a response is then received from Amazon, you also have to manually play this back to SellerLogic so that a Customer Success Agent can check the response from Amazon for accuracy and process the case. This process has now been significantly simplified.
From now on, you can forward all incoming messages from Amazon to SellerLogic Lost & Found. This way, Amazon e-mails are directly received by the Customer Success Team, which from that point on takes over the case. For this, some requirements have to be fulfilled. For example, the sender of the forwarded e-mail has to match an e-mail address that is listed at SellerLogic, so that the incoming e-mails can be assigned to the correct customer account. The system immediately deletes messages that are irrelevant to SellerLogic.
Set Up E-mail Forwarding for Lost & Found Today
If you are interested in setting up e-mail forwarding, please complete the following steps.
1. Make sure the sender address of the forwarded e-mails matches an e-mail address listed with SellerLogic. There must be at least one user whose e-mail address registered in the SellerLogic system is similar to the one used to forward the e-mails. Otherwise forwarding is not possible.
- Solution: Please create at least one user in the SellerLogic customer account with the e-mail address from which you want to forward the e-mails from Amazon. This way the system can assign the incoming e-mails to the correct customer account. Feel free to contact support if you need assistance with this.
2. Now set up the forwarding of all e-mails from Amazon to the e-mail address [email protected]. This is the support system e-mail address that is used exclusively to receive responses for Lost & Found cases.
- You can forward all e-mails from Amazon to SellerLogic because the system will filter out the relevant messages, read them, and at the same time delete all irrelevant messages immediately.
- Please note that forwarding based on specific terms or wording in the subject line is not possible, as these differ from case to case. Therefore, all e-mails must always be forwarded from Amazon to SellerLogic for the process to work properly.
3. In addition, the forwarded e-mails must remain unchanged, since the Amazon case ID is included in the subject line and the system cannot otherwise link them to the corresponding case.
4. It should also be noted that this forwarding only applies to incoming e-mails from Amazon. Any outgoing communication – meaning any information that needs to be sent to Amazon during case processing – will continue as usual through the existing copy-paste process that you are already familiar with.
5. Forwarded e-mails will only be read for open or new cases. Messages will be ignored for cases that have already been closed.
Advantages for Customers
As mentioned above, the advantages for you are obvious. You save a lot of time at this point, since you no longer have to forward or enter all incoming e-mails from Amazon to SellerLogic. This also reduces your internal workload.
By sending responses from Amazon directly to the system and no longer requiring an intermediate step, it also reduces the amount of time it takes us to resolve the cases and claim the refunds.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the support team.
Image credit: © VectorMine – stock.adobe.com